Monday, July 21, 2008

More nursing covers and burp cloths





So funny that Alisha just posted her nursing cover and burp rag because

I just finished making my 3rd one, first one was for me, then my sister Britni and now my friend Rosalie. She already had the material (way cute huh?) So I had a bunch left over and made her an applique burp rag with the letter K because her little 5 lb !!! baby girl is named Kali. I use the boning and have a love/hate relationship with it. I like to be able to see, but I kind of feel like I look like an oxen with a yoke around my neck. :) I also like to cut my burp rags in half because it just seems so big, but 2 of my sisters love the full size ones.

I made this scrapboook for my sister's Mother-in-Law. I think I made it look too busy, but overall turned out okay. It reads, "Marsha rocks and these are the reasons why!" I also am in love with my Cricut cutter, which I don't use enough and wish that I used more. I cut the "Love" and the flowers out of vinyl and stuck them on this glass "window" payne ( how do you spell that?) that I got at a garage sale for a buck and then added ribbon. I didn't know that my Cricut cut vinyl until a few months ago when I was up watching a Cricut infomercial at 3AM pregnant as a cow, so now I know. :) I was going to just use it for Valentine's Day and put a pink light in it, but I like it, so I stuck it in Paisley's room.

2 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

Cute stuff Korbi!

Cederberg Family said...

Those are all so cute!! I love the scrapbook!!!!