Saturday, July 26, 2008

Beads are one of my new favorite things!




It's a good thing that I have a little girl! I got into beading after attending a family reunion in Wyoming and they had beading for a project, I learned how to close off the ends and attach clasps and after i got back I went shopping for beads and the tools. I saw the binky holder on a website a while back and attempted to make one, but couldn't find anything to secure to the clothes, then I thought of a suspender clip while shopping in Idaho with my sister Jakobi. A friend of mine has a sister who makes some really adorable ones. I will post her site as soon as she gets one.

3 comments:

Cederberg Family said...

I love the binki keeper. That is such a cute idea!!! Is it just clipped to her outfit? Way cute!

Korbi said...

Yeah, I used a suspender clip. :)

sheila piper said...

I would love to know how to make the baby bracelets. Maybe we could figure out a time and you could show me.

Thanks