Friday, July 11, 2008

Calling all Crafties!






I wanted to start a blog where everyone could share craft projects they are doing, would like to do, or found an idea somewhere and would like to share. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO THOSE WHO'S IDEAS THEY ARE!!! These craft projects are not for sale because they are probably stolen out of someone else's brain anyways, but just for the enjoyment of all crafties and their recipients. Most of mine come from a gal known as "Crafty Jill." Her link is on my blog. Thanks Crafty Jill! Feels free to comment if you would like to join and I will add you as an "author." (Can someone tell me how to do that, so I know that I'm doing it right?)

3 comments:

Rischel said...

Korbi,
Cute idea!! I love the part about giving credit. I am glad that at least you and I feel so strongly about that.... Hey, you found the clips for the pacifier makers??
Where???

Korbi said...

They are suspender clips, not the same as I've seen before, but they work pretty good. :)

Crystal said...

Sign me up! I've got some cute things that I'd love to share.