Sunday, August 10, 2008

My mother-in-law, two sister-in-laws, and myself had a little craft day on Friday. We painted and decorated magnet boards. I think its neat how different they all turned out. We all started with a base coat, than we applied crackle paint, then our top coat. After they dried we sanded and then added decorations. Here are the finished projects.

Mine:


Toni's:


Erin's:


Julie's (mother-in-law):



We bought these magnet boards at Robert's in Idaho Falls. The paint and supplies at Micheals. The stamps we had already. A real fun craft!!

5 comments:

Korbi said...

you just stamped the stamp on with paint?

Alisha Wilkins said...

Those are all so adorable!
Is the last one made with wire?? Or is it stamped too?!?
Way cute!

Cederberg Family said...

We used foam stamps and paint to do the decorations. Except the last does has wire as well as the stamps.

Anonymous said...

I think I need to go shopping for a magnet board!

Janiece said...

I love it!
To darn cute