Thursday, September 18, 2008

Transition Jeans

Shoot me now if I am the only one that has to wear 'transition' jeans after having a kiddo! :)

I have yet to fit into my 'pre-preggo' jeans and I am so close that I don't want to go out and buy a new pair, but my 'fat' jeans are just too big in the waist these days.

I have two choices...
1. Feel like a stuffed sausage in my smaller jeans
2. Have major bum crack/big waste jeans that bunch up funny when you tighten your belt to keep them on!

I Have recently become a fan of Sew, Mama, Sew! Blog and came across this tutorial to "End Bum Crack" jeans.



It pretty much helps you turn your pants into an adjustable waist band like my 2 1/2 year old wears! I was pretty skeptical to do it, but I was desperate!

I didn't take a before picture, nor am I going to post a picture of my bum for the world to see so you will have to see the picture on the tutorial. But trust me, I fixed my favorite transition jeans and I am in LOVE! You really can't even tell, especially if you add a belt!

Happy sewing if you have the same problem as I!

No comments: